Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Roasted Red Potatoes

I found this recipe on sisterscafe. I am always looking for new easy ways to do potatoes with a meal. I found this recipe to be super easy and very very good! The prep is easy and then they just bake in the oven!
They have great flavor and my whole family loved them!
Roasted Red Potatoes
  • 4 red potatoes
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp bread crumbs
  • 1 tbsp parmesan cheese
  • Various seasonings (salt, garlic powder - I used fresh garlic -, onion powder, parsley)

Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Slice potatoes into wedges and place in bowl. Toss in olive oil until coated and then add all remaining ingredients and toss until evenly coated. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until desired degress of crispness. Turn potatoes over about halfway through baking!

No comments: