Tuesday, March 8, 2011

White Chocolate-Peanut Butter Chip Oatmeal Cookies

I haven't made these in a while and I don't know why since they are a really good cookie! They are moist and filled with oatmeal~which for some reason makes me feel healthier!
I substituted part of the white chocolate chips with peanut butter chips and really like this combination!
White Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
(allrecipes.com)
  • 1 cup butter (I used 1/2 cup butter, 1/2 cup margarine)
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 2 eggs
  • 2 tsps vanilla
  • 3 cups flour
  • 1 tsp baking powder
  • 1 tsp baking soda
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 1/2 cups oats
  • 1 cup white chocolate chips
  • 1 cup peanut butter chips

Cream butter and sugars together. Add eggs and vanilla. Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Mix together. Add the oatmeal and white chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.

Place on cookie sheets and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes!

No comments: