Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Orange Julius

I found this recipe shared on a craft blog (the idea room) that I like to look at for fun ideas! She shared this recipe that her son put together from a foods class at his school!
I made this after church and it was super yummy! The kids thought it tasted like those orange dreamsicles!
It was a great treat and reminded me of the days of finding these at the mall in California!
Orange Julius
(the Idea Room)
  • 6 oz frozen orange juice concentrate (I thawed mine)
  • 1 cup milk
  • 1 cup water
  • 1/4 cup sugar
  • 1/4 cup powdered sugar
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 8 ice cubes

Combine all ingredients (except the ice) in your blender. Blend for about 1-2 minutes. (I had a 12 oz can of orange juice and just used the rest to make orange juice).

Now add the ice cubes 1 at a time. When ice is blended, pour and enjoy!!

No comments: