Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Orange Chicken

I found this recipe on a craft blog I love to visit! I am always up for a new chicken recipe! This one was super easy and had great flavor! My boys asked for seconds too!
The recipe doesn't say to turn the chicken over when it is baking, but I did to keep the chicken coated! You can use as much chicken as you want, just adjust the breading and eggs!
My family gave this a thumbs up!

ORANGE CHICKEN
From sisters stuff

12 CHICKEN TENDERS
3 EGGS
½ C. CORN STARCH
½ C. FLOUR
GARLIC SALT (SPRINKLE)
OIL

¼ C. CHICKEN BROTH
(I just used water, because I didn't want to waste the extra chicken broth and it turned out good!)
½ C. VINEGAR
¾ C. SUGAR
1 TBSP. SOY SAUCE
4 TBSP. KETCHUP

DIP CHICKEN IN EGGS THEN CORN STARCH, FLOUR AND GARLIC SALT MIXTURE AND FRY. ( I just browned both sides for a few minutes in a little bit of oil!) PUT FRIED CHICKEN IN A BAKING DISH.

BOIL BROTH, VINEGAR, SOY SAUCE, AND KETCHUP. POUR OVER CHICKEN. BAKE AT 350 DEGREES FOR 45 MIN.- 1 HOUR. (I turned the chicken over to keep coated a couple times during baking!)

No comments: