Sunday, December 20, 2009

Saucy Parmesan Chicken

I found this recipe in the Kraft foods magazine! It is super simple and has good flavor. My kids both really liked the chicken, but I put too much garlic on my pasta! Other than that it was really good! I just tossed my cooked pasta with olive oil, parmesan cheese and some garlic and it turned out light and yummy!
Saucy Parmesan Chicken
  • 4 small chicken breasts
  • 1/4 cup italian salad dressing
  • 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese

Place all ingredients in large ziploc bag. Turn bag over several times to make sure the chicken is coated. Refrigerate chicken for 30 minutes (or longer) to marinate. Preheat oven to 425.

Remove chicken from marinade and arrange chicken on foil covered baking sheet. Bake chicken 20 minutes or until cooked through.

Serve with pasta or even mashed potatoes would be yummy!

No comments: