Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Reeses Cheesecake Brownies

It seems at times trying new recipes is a lonely place!  I hear people tell me about new recipes they try, and I always say "Add it to the blog!".  I have decided it must be my job to be experimental (which I fully enjoy!)!  So now my friends are sending me samples and recipes for the samples to add to the blog!  That works too!
This is a recipe Desiree tried and I sampled!  They are very yummy and I am glad to just have a little sample and not the whole pan~I would probably eat them all!  So enjoy and share with others to sample too!  Also a great way to use up that Halloween candy!
Reese's Cheesecake Brownies
(from Desiree via 
  • 1 19.5 oz box chocolate fudge brownie mix
  • 1 8 oz pkg. cream cheese, softened
  • 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
  • 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
  • 12 oz Reese's pieces candy
  • 1 12 oz bag milk chocolate chips
  • 3 tbsp whipping cream
  • 12 large Reese's peanut butter cups, chopped
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Lightly coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.

Prepare the brownie mix, according to pkg. directions.  Spread the batter in your pan, and set aside.

In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with mixer until fluffy.  Add sweetened condensed milk and peanut butter and beat until smooth.  Stir in Reese's Pieces candies.  Spoon the mixture over the brownie batter.  Spread evenly.

Bake for 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are golden brown.  Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.

In a small bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and whipping cream for 1 minute or until chips are melted.  Stir until smooth.  Spread over cheesecake layer.  Sprinkle Reese's Peanut Butter cup pieces over top.  Store covered in refrigerator until ready to serve!

No comments: